Students curiosity has also increased about the results of Class XII taken by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary (Maharashtra HSC Result 2021). Maharashtra State Board Class XII results are expected on Monday, August 2. It was learned that the results would be a little later than the scheduled time as there were precedents in many places in the state.
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Examinations has announced the examination numbers of the students before the results of Class XII. Students can get their meeting number by visiting the website mh-hsc.ac.in.
Where will the HSC Result 2021 of Class XII be Available?
Students can get their Class XII results on mh-hsc.ac.in and www.mahahsscboard.in.
How to get the 12th Result Meeting Number?
- Step 1: Go to the search seat number on the website https://mh-hsc.ac.in
- Step 2: Then select your district and taluka
- Step 3: After that your full name, last name, your first name, father’s name should be mentioned as
- Step 4: After this submit, you will get your seat number
How Do You See the HSC Result 2021 of Class XII?
- Go to any of the websites given by the students above to see the results.
- Then you will see an option called HSC BOARD RESULT.
- After clicking on that option, you have to type your seat number without space.
- Then you have to put the first three letters of your mother’s name in the column below.
- So suppose your number is M123456 and your mother’s name is Reshma, then the seat number M123456 will appear in your first column and the first three letters of mother’s name in the second column will be RES.
- Immediately after this you can see your result on the screen.
You will also be able to download it after viewing the results. Students will also be able to get a printout of your result.
What Exactly is the Formula for the Result of Class XII?
The Maharashtra government has decided to cancel the Class XII examination on the backdrop of corona virus infection. The school education department issued a government decision and published the formula of 12th result.
The Government of Maharashtra has decided to take into account the marks of 10th, 11th and 12th internal assessment for the results of Class XII. It is divided into 30 per cent for the tenth, 30 per cent for the eleventh and 40 per cent for the twelfth.
How to Get Results? 30 Percent weightage for Class X Marks
The average marks of the three subjects which the student got the highest marks in the board examination of class X will be considered.
- Class XI 30 percent weightage
- Subject wise marks in the annual assessment of class XI.
- 40% weightage for class XII
40% weightage has been fixed for class XII. In this, students will be given marks on the subject wise marks in the first session wise examination, practice examination, practice tests and proper assessment.
Highest weightage to Marks in Internal Assessment of XII
As per the government decision issued regarding the 12th result, the highest weightage has been given to the internal assessment of the 12th. Colleges will have to rely on this ruling to announce the 12th result. A separate formula has been announced for private students appearing for the Class XII examination and students appearing for the re-examination. More information about this can be found in the ruling.
The Supreme Court had ordered a verdict by July 31. The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education announced the results of Class X on July 16. He then announced the date of the 11th admission CET. Now, everyone is waiting for the result of XII. The results of Class XII were expected to be declared by the end of July, but the month of August has dawned due to the administrative work of the board. The curiosity of parents and teachers has increased with the students of 12th standard.